Volunteers are essential to the race and their participation allows us to maximize our charitable giving to St. John Rescue.
Most volunteer stations are accessible by car at all times and assignments have a limited duration depending on the rolling opening and closing of the course.
Please consider volunteering for the following positions.
- Timer – race timing, start and finish
- Sweeper – sweeping trails for delayed runners
- Checkpoint team – counting runners at checkpoints
- Guide – keeping runners on course
- Start team – setup/teardown
- Finish team – setup/teardown
- 6:15 am Race Setup at NPS Dock (no same-day registration)
- 7:00 am Race Start
- 7:15 – 8:00 Catchment trail head checkpoint open
- 7:30 – 8:30 Seiben trail head checkpoint open
- 8:15 – 9:45 Reef Bay trail head checkpoint open
- 8:30 – 10:15 Annaberg/Leister Trail head checkpoint open
- 8:45 – 10:30 Finish line open
- 11:00 Awards
- 12:00 Shuttle returning to Cruz Bay (RSVP)
Please sign up using the form at Ultra Signup